You can follow Andrew on Twitter at: @ARothschildPT
Meet Dr. Andrew Rothschild, PT, DPT. Andrew is a 2006 graduate of VCU’s Medical College of Virginia with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy. He became a board certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in 2008 and received his manual therapy certification from the Ola Grimsby Institute in 2010. He went on to complete Manual Therapy Residency and Fellowship training through the Ola Grimsby institute in 2011 and 2012 and became a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists in 2013.
Andrew is also one of the hosts of the popular Healthcare DisruPTion Podcast alongside Jerry Durham. The podcast is a part of the UpDoc Media group.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Are we in the patient service or customer service business?
- Keys to successful customer service in a healthcare field
- The role of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in practice
- How Andrew sees the future of healthcare shifting in the next 5 to 10 years
- Personal Development and why it is critical for everyone