DJ Wilson, President and CEO of State of Reform, a stakeholder-driven initiative that tries to bridge the gap between the worlds of health care and health policy, stopped by to talk about healthcare from the policy side of the table. In this episode we dive into:
- DJ’s background and the history of State of Reform
- Why is it so damn hard to agree upon healthcare issues at a personal, state, and federal level?
- What do clinicians seem to miss the boat on when it comes to healthcare from the policy side of things?
- The power of language in healthcare
- Pros and cons of the Affordable Healthcare Act (Obamacare)
- What are some of the basic changes that will be put in place if the American Healthcare Act (Trumpcare) were to be enacted?
- What will healthcare look like a decade from now?
Follow State of Reform on social media at:
Twitter: State of Reform