Phil White is an Emmy-nominated writer and the coauthor of the forthcoming books Waterman 2.0 with Dr. Kelly Starrett, and Game Changer with Fergus Connolly. He is also a frequent contributor to The Inertia and SUP the Mag.
- Phil whites background:why it’s important who you know and how to meet them: shout outs to Kelly Starrett, Dr. Andy Galpin, Brian McKenzie, TJ Murphy
- Unplugged: how technology has helped and limited the fitness world, and getting optimal tech use
- Game changer: the forefront of coaching philosophies and applications
- What are the 2 C’s of writing? Curiosity and conversation
- The importance of servitude when collaborating with such wonderful professionals
- Fergus connelys efforts to maintain a wholistic coaching practice
- How to digest massive amounts of information and prioritizing important take aways from a conversation
- Planning a book in a nutshell and sticking with the process
- Just what exactly is fergus connelys approach to coaching, and how is it different?
- Is practicing a physical skill in large volume the best method to improve ability?
- Is failing to perform physical or psychological? How to approach both aspects without excessive fatigue
- The value in identifying dominant and limiting factors
- The use of technology and how to optimize the many tools available
- How to measure the immeasurable qualities
Please visit www.philwhitebooks.com and grab your copy of Unplugged and Game Changer now! Help make old medicine new again.
Check out our episode with Dr. Andy Galpin here:
Find Phil and his work on social media at: